Have you become frustrated with the inconveniences your chronic diseases cause you? Hopefully, relief is on the way. Our new CCM program is here to transform your everyday life by making it better, healthier, and easier to manage.
What is the CCM program?
Family Doctors of Green Valley’s CCM program is designed by Medicare to help chronically ill patients monitor their conditions on a daily basis and help them reach their health and wellness goals. We can create a tailor-made care plan especially for you, and a nurse will be assigned to assist you as soon as you sign up. You’ll also receive regular phone calls from our medical professionals to keep track of your condition.
Why choose our CCM?
One mistake people tend to make is assuming others with the same illnesses need the same care plan. But the reality is that everyone has a different lifestyle and different needs, so in order to see a positive difference in your health you have to have the right care plan.
Our CCM program is sure to deliver the right plan as our healthcare team vigilantly monitors your condition at all times, and are always available to answer any questions or concerns you have about your health. By making sure we’re up to date with any developments in regard to your health, we can adjust your plan accordingly to ensure you’re always receiving the best care possible and are on the right path to reaching your goals.
How can I ensure a successful CCM?
We want you to live more healthily and be stress-free. There are six things you can do to ensure the success of this program.
- Make a list of questions you have about your health, including questions about dietary recommendations and lifestyle.
- Inform your care coordinator of any healthcare providers you have visited in the last month and the reason why you visited them.
- Notify your care coordinator right away if you’ve been admitted to the hospital or to the ER.
- Make a list of all your prescribed medications, over the counter medications, and herbal and dietary supplements. Inform your care coordinator if you have any medications that require a refill or that you have not filled.
- Inform your care coordinator of any new problems or concerns that have developed since your last office visit.
- Make a note of our Chronic Care Nurse hotline: 702-616-9471 Ext. 219. You can contact him or her Mon-Fri 8am-5pm by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of urgent issues, same day appointments are available.
What diseases are covered under the CCM program?
We handle various chronic conditions such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes (type 1 and 2), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, depression, chronic kidney disease (CKD), and hypothyroidism.
If you suffer from any of these diseases, or from one not listed above but you’d still like to join our CCM program, feel free to contact our experts here. As your CCM provider, we look forward to helping you achieve a healthier you!