Nurse Practitioner Job Description:
Family Doctors of Green Valley is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our busy Family Practice clinic.
Are you a qualified Nurse Practitioner seeking a new challenge?
The Nurse Practitioner will take the role of a provider in our office, evaluate patients create a treatment plan assessment and future follow up with the patients.
- Document nursing assessments accurately in Eclinical Works (electronic medical records).
- Address, evaluate and treat the healthcare related complaints or concerns of your patient.
- Initiate, maintain, and update medical record for patient.
- Communicate effectively with necessary staff, medical providers referral department and office staff
- Punctual and dependable for assigned/confirmed shifts.
- APRN certified by the State of Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR/BLS and Health Card
- Basic computer literacy and ability to effectively learn new software programs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical demands
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds
- May need to stand and/or walk for 4 hours or longer
- Safely handle all supplied and medical equipment
Requirements of Employment: Must be able to qualify and pass a background check conducted by Clark County Government. There shall be no history of felony arrest, history of Child Protective Services investigation for Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Child Endangerment, Sexual Abuse, or Child Neglect. Any reports of these infractions will negate candidate’s eligibility for hire into the position. Must be able to successfully pass a physical and drug screening test.
Location: Henderson, Las Vegas, NV
To be considered for this role please apply email your resume and letter of interest to: Darryl@fdogv.com