Dr. Ravi Ramanathan
Founder, Medical Director
Please call him Dr Ram . . . we do!
Dr. Ram is the Founder of Family Doctors of Green Valley, which was established in June 2000. He had a vision of broadening his scope of quality family care by expanding services with a state-of-the-art clinic serving the Green Valley, Henderson, and Las Vegas communities. He is now the Medical Director of an expanding practice that has many other providers to help him and his patients.
He views private practice not as a business, but as a traditional family practice where the doctor knows the entire family and siblings personally and is able to provide them with the latest technology and treatments that modern medicine has to offer.
Dr. Ram’s use of best practice principles, comforting bedside manner, and caring attitude have helped him grow his practice. He is always looking for more ways to serve his patients.
- College: University of Nevada at Las Vegas
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry with a minor in biology, graduated cum laude
- Medical School: University of Nevada School of Medicine at Reno
- Postgraduate Training: University of Nevada School of Medicine Department of Family Medicine at Las Vegas
- Associate Professor for Touro University (Medical School Program)
- Worked as an Associate Professor for the University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Worked as a Wound Care Doctor for St Rose DeLima hospital systems
- Developed a PCR Gel Electrophoresis Test.
- Association President of Pre-Health Professionals